Saturday, October 1, 2011



Today? Halloween cards! Well, I got some of them done. As you can see I made a bit of a mess in the process. Also, I now know where the quote "Glitter is the herpes of craft supplies." comes from. Seriously O_o Also the nice thing about having the gerbil's tank on the table is Instant Recycling! Any cardboard packaging (minus the bits with glue) just gets tossed right in! Entertainment and bedding all in one :D

In more serious news I've decided to fight the battle for Social Security disability. I think I've got a chance - even if it takes some time. I am in no way looking forward to this experience or the stress it's going to bring but I am hopeful that in the end it will be worth it. If I'm lucky that hope will not be misplaced.

No comments:

Post a Comment