Saturday, October 15, 2011


Happy Bird-Day! Okay, that was a little lame - but really, these little guys are my early birthday present :) No official names yet - but we're leaning towards Bludger (the green guy) and Snitch. We brought them home a few days ago - and I made Mike pick one out :) I truly never thought I'd get a bird because Mike always thought the noise would drive him insane. We read that these guys aren't very noisy and they seem to be holding true to that - though Snitch does like Ben Folds! (Great taste, that one ;)

My mood has been erratic, but I think it's getting better. I'm sure that getting my Vitamin D back on track is helping. Getting some decent sleep is nice too. I'm more interested in doing things - most of the time. I did spend some time in bed this afternoon and was tempted to just not get up but I did - even if it was just to read on the couch. I look forward to school starting in January. I think getting out and having something to do and some purpose and responsibility will make a huge difference in my mood. In my life. In the meantime I'm just filling the space.

No comments:

Post a Comment