Wednesday, September 28, 2011

To Ft. Collins and back again


So we made our trip to Ft. Collins and I saw my psych. When I asked if I had more going on than just Bipolar he leaned forward and laughed and said "Oh yes! You have much more going on!" I wasn't sure how to take that but he said not to worry so much about the names of things and just focus on the getting stabilized. That makes sense. He's weaning me off two of my current meds over the course of a month in the hopes it'll ease up the depression due to the interactions they are causing. We'll see what happens.


In other news I have an appointment at the Library on Monday afternoon to talk about that volunteer position! Hopefully that goes well and I can actually function as a volunteer in a social setting. I'm keeping my fingers crossed because I'd really like to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment