Tuesday, November 1, 2011

 Welcome to NaNoWriMo! I didn't think I was going to do it but I made the daily goal on day one with a final word count of 1671. Can I do that for another 29 days? I have no idea - but I'm going to try for sure. I thought I'd put up my writing space as today's picture - seemed appropriate for November 1st. Of course I'm currently typing this in the living room - but that's one of the joys of having a laptop.


In non-writing news I saw a new therapist today. My previous therapist was... annoying me. I guess a better way to put it would be that we didn't mesh therapeutically? Or something. Either way I saw someone new today and I do like her. Hopefully that will continue. In other mental health news my psych is messing with my meds in the hopes of getting me out of a rapid-cycling/depressed/irritable/low-energy stage that I have been stuck in for roughly forever. I don't know if the Vitamin D deficiency has anything to do with any of that, but I've been on the 50K unit pills for about three weeks and I would think if that was the issue there would be some sort of improvement. I know I need some improvement because this constant crap mood cannot stay. Mike says there have been times of stability and contentedness in my life - times that have lasted - but when I'm like this for this long I can never remember them.

No comments:

Post a Comment